Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Perfect Snow Dog Day!

We have more snow now than I have ever seen here before. We must have 18 inches piled high on our back porch roof and every morning there has been more! The dogs are living it up. They beg and cry to go outside to play in the snow. Then they come inside.. after an eternity.. and then ten minutes later, literally, they are at the back door asking to go out again. Crazy newfs! They really, really love snow. This afternoon they actually begged and cried for me to throw snowballs at them. Katy loves to try to catch them in the air and Yuki just wants to have them hit her face. I drenched her in snow and she kept coming at me asking for more. If only I had time to post some video. Until then, here's Katy newfing it up.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Soo cute!! Spencer LOVES the snow! He hates the rain and subzero temps, but if it's above 0 with a couple of inches on the ground, he cannot get enough!:)

LeelaBijou said...

Absolutely cute, I love animals, specially dogs. I love they are always looking for a way to communicate with the rest :)

Kitty said...

Awesome! We only have an inch or so... did you notice that your dog's silhouette is in the shape of a heart against the snow?! Just thought I'd share :)!

Field Notes said...

Great observation! That Katy has a big heart so it's only appropriate <3

Unbalanced Reaction said...

Cute! Good thing they like the snow, or it would be one long winter! :)