Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Monkey Park" CleanUp

This is what happens to your nice white kitchen floors when your two Newfoundlands let themselves back inside after spending an hour outside unsupervised (I was working and ..babysitting.. and admit to completely forgetting about them).

The entire kitchen floor looked like this. And the kitchen is huge. I've never really appreciated or wanted to have such a large kitch, but it's the one we've got for better or worse. And today it was definitely for the worse.

Here are the beasts at the scene of their crime.


They always hang their enormous pink tongues out when excruciatingly proud of themselves. I couldn't get them both looking at the camera together, but trust me, it is almost enough to make you instantly forget all hints of their naughtiness. Almost.

Fortunately, all traces of the crime scene were cleaned up ..by me.. in about ten minutes.

It's days like this that make me feel like I'm cleaning up a zoo.

2 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Wait until the baby is old enough to contribute. Fun fun fun!

Paula Nelson said...

oh, puppies....no no no! :~o