Sunday, September 10, 2006

Warm Fuzzies

Positive reinforcement does wonders. Thank you sciencewoman for your kind words & for listing me as your featured blog. I wondered why I suddenly received a lot more traffic from your blog. Now I know :-)

"Featured Blog
Field Notes from an Evolutionary Psychologist is written by Holly. She's got some great posts on aspects of evolutionary psychology, which I know nothing about but am finding totally fascinating. Plus she manages to find the science and the beauty in her everday life, with posts on seed gathering, bats and much more. Plus, she's an academic struggling to finish her PhD. Plus, she's a great writer. How much more do I need to say. Go. read. now."

2 comments:

Beth Young said...

You deserve every word, and every visit. I found your blog when you linked to me from ScienceWoman, who I also love to read. You open my mind to many things that I would never bother to think about on my own.

ScienceWoman said...

Thanks :) I'm glad I could steer some readers your way. You have a great blog and I'm glad to have found it.