Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Neatest Owl You've Never Seen



It was love at first sight when I saw this on the front page of etsy right before I turned into bed for the night. I decided if it was still there in the morning, I would have to have it.

When I woke up this morning I told Sleyed all about it and how I thought his dad might be interested in seeing this artform. All three of us love birds, and lately his dad has been into knots.

This is the one I bought, and I can't wait for it to arrive!

5 comments:

TallGiraffe said...

I love owls too, this is a great piece! I can't imagine what it took for someone to figure out how to do that!

KieutiePie said...

Cool! I've seen those on Etsy. They're so cute! =D

Field Notes said...

that's exactly what I was thinking giraffe!

miznyc said...

um yeah. I think I've hearted one of these little guys to actually purchase. :D

The4inONE said...

How nice is find this post 2 years later!
We hope you still have your owl.
:-) :-)
Thank you very much!!!

Http://macrame.etsy.com